[kwlug-disc] KWLUG and CASL (and Mailman)

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Jun 20 12:22:56 EDT 2014

Absolutely.

Only coming from a perspective of ... there's so much <stuff> out there
that I've given up trying to track it all / fiddly bits & exceptions.
Outside of things that might whack me technically, I've also had to
investigate fire code, handicap access, food safety, service dog /
animal presence ... there's -just- -so- -much- <xyz> ... (-: