[kwlug-disc] Cable internet providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jun 4 14:42:39 EDT 2014

Yeah, that was a good selling point for Start, and they were my go to
choice up until today. That is, before the new plans made them less
attractive.

The issue here is that my contract with Rogers is mid July, and I have to
give them 1 month notice. So I will be on the new plans for all the
providers regardless.

I will see what Rogers say when I call to cancel. They did put me on a
really good plan (~ $82 tax included for hybrid fibre internet with TV
included).

Even with the pesky teenagers, we never pass 200GB a month, but want some
safety margin, hence 300GB is enough. No need to go unlimited.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken