[kwlug-disc] Cable internet providers

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jun 4 14:31:21 EDT 2014

Acanac is $55 month to month for 35Mbps/3, unlimited
Modem purchase is $75 (Huwawei MT130U)

A friend has them for DSL, and pays in advance for the whole year.
He also has their VoIP service bundled.When we talk to them the line can be
choppy. But that is DSL, with lower bandwidth.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Dan Hergott - newsletter email <
dhuwnews at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Check out Acanac,   I think that's how it's spelled.   My co-worker has
> it, he had Rogers before and is very happy with it.
>
> Dan
>

> So, any feedback on the above? Are there others to consider?
>
>  --
> Khalid M. Baheyeldin
> 2bits.com, Inc.
> Fast Reliable Drupal
> Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability. --  Edsger W.Dijkstra
> Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. --   Leonardo da Vinci
> For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
> wrong." -- H.L. Mencken

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal