[kwlug-disc] Cable internet providers

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jun 4 13:47:12 EDT 2014

Purchasing the modem from Acme Telephone ($75) and save yourself a few
bucks:

 http://www.speedtouch.ca/typesearch.php

(be sure the get the right model -- dcm476 and dcm476rs are very
similar, and probably not interchangeable)

Teksavvy is OK with third-party modems; don't know about the other guys.

- --Bob.