[kwlug-disc] (question) Which UPS to buy?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:32:23 EDT 2014

I live in an area where the power blinks off on an almost monthly basis.
 Right now I'm running one of Canada Computer's CyberPower boxes and it's
treating me well.  I plan on getting a second unit to split the load.

However, I don't have anything bad to say about APC as they've always
worked well for in the past also.  So either one of those two would get my
vote.