[kwlug-disc] UPS sized battery purchasing locally?

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Sun Jun 1 14:40:07 EDT 2014

Cranky is correct in that I was thinking of Interstate.
I have been in that shop and there is a variety of product - big and
small - in there.

Caution: Batteries are not, necessarily, interchangeable.
If you do not have battery specs in the docs that came with the UPS then
you have to use the batteries themselves as a reference.
If you can glean manufacturer & type/part number from the ones in the
UPS then a match / cross-reference may be possible.
This is more difficult if the batteries in the UPS are unmarked black boxes.

jsquared