[kwlug-disc] Vmedia Internet? [Was: K-W Cable Internet / TV alternatives - 2014 redux.]

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Wed Feb 26 11:36:11 EST 2014

Same for me: Only want cable since it is what I have now, and will not
venture into distance from CO, ...etc.

Waiting for feedback too. Seems we have a couple of start.ca on this list,
and ran into another. All said good things about it.

But now with less cost and more speed with Vmedia, and Rogers contract not
running out until the summer, I'll wait ...

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken