[kwlug-disc] open data pedometer?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 20:44:11 EST 2014

I've been seriously considering the Basis B1:
http://www.mybasis.com/basis-healthy-habits-technology/

It's got a heart rate monitor and other sensors which is way cooler than
just a pedometer, IMHO.

The promise to expand their API to allow you to export your data, which
implies they haven't actually done that yet.

Major downside, though: it's not available in Canada.  Amazon, Best Buy and
their own store only ship to the US.

Darcy.