[kwlug-disc] MySQL Backups

Jonathan D. Poole jpoole at digitaljedi.ca
Sat Feb 15 12:01:36 EST 2014

This is what I have been using, pretty simple, but has the flexibility of
doing things PRE and POST run.  I generally put a copy to s3 storage POST
hook.   Works on both slaves, masters, but be warned on masters you should
lock tables to ensure integrity (Causes application outage, although if in
your environment you have a window of maintenance, you should be fine)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/automysqlbackup/

Regards,