[kwlug-disc] Anyone know how to set up DNSSEC?

Chamunks Arkturus chamunks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 02:53:00 EST 2014

I'm sorry to have mislead I'm fairly comfortable with the command line I
just use ubuntu server 12.04x lts for my main distro.  I definitely don't
have the regex capabilities or understanding that most of the guys here
were raised up through.  Granted I do like gui's in some sense that it
helps me wrap my head around some concepts like I'm attempting to wrap my
head around using ldap via phpLDAPAdmin BUT this is not the thread for
this.  So before I derail my own thread.  Is there more information that I
should hear about this situation?