[kwlug-disc] Need January presentation

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 18 02:48:22 EST 2014

I guess you found a filler for January.  If you need a filler in the
future, I can do show/tell on 3 embedded boards
    - Raspberry Pi,
    - BeagleBone Black, and
    - ODROID-U3.
Just an overview of what you have to do to get Linux running on them.  I
chose the 3 above, because I have them, and because the hardware vendors
officially support Linux.  So, that makes it really easy. :-)
--
William