[kwlug-disc] Need January presentation

Chris Irwin chris at chrisirwin.ca
Mon Dec 8 18:40:17 EST 2014

On 12/08/2014 06:09 PM, Paul Nijjar wrote:
> Unfortunately, some personal things have come up for Marc Paré, and he
> is not sure that he can present in January. We will be moving his
> presentation forward (Chris: what size slot do you want for your btrfs
> presentation? Are you good for April?) but in the meantime we have a
> 40 minute presentation slot available. Do you have something you would
> like to present?

I'm good for April. I can do earlier, if juggling is needed. I won't be
ready for January, though.

I'm planning on a full slot, unless everybody thinks they'll fall asleep
by the end. I think there's enough material, both btrfs-specific issues
and general storage issues, as well as demos of what it can do and
recover from (along the same lines as Khalid did for his demos, using VMs).

--
Chris Irwin
e: <chris at chrisirwin.ca>