[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

B. S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 12 00:15:08 EST 2014

Use cheese. (Seems to be a common touchstone out there / when people diagnosing / testing webcams. Not that cheese is a diagnostic / debugging tool, merely that people frequently say "cheese says ..." "but when I try to use {xyz} ...")

Else, most anything will do, e.g. even Skype video / preview.

Or any video capable VoIP client, it will have ability to preview as well.

-----

Others may have other hints ... e.g. For all I know Paul or others might like you to separately capture off the video for later. Think video of presentation with webcam footage in corner for PiP (Picture In Picture).

For that matter, if you do any YouTube'ing or Google Hangouts, they will have tools / tutorials, and so have hints / suggestions / favourites, too.

Finally ... when in doubt ... ask your kids. (?)
[Myself not being a social media / video type of guy to have such knowledge.]