[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

B. S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 11 20:49:10 EST 2014

Presumably you'll be bringing your laptop / slides, just plug the cam into that. The VGA of your screen being projected will just pick it up.

Note: You may need to lower / change the camera resolution - the projector may present just a black box in the webcam area, depending upon the bpp/resolution within the webcam box.

If you use a usb keyboard on the tablet or something, you may be able to leave the cam & tablet in one place for the duration, particularly if you can KVM the display / VGA - switching to the HDMI when desired, leaving / switching to the laptop in split screen cam|slide the rest of the time.