[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

B. S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Sun Dec 7 01:42:48 EST 2014

Or just look up heat gun on wikipedia and home depot.

Mind you ... didn't know they could melt solder!

And ... I'd bet someone here has one, and I believe there's been at least one thread in the last couple years about baking boards to reflow solder and fix cold joints.

They'd probably even be willing to bring their gun to a meeting, and you'd soon have an audience ...

SJK will have stoves to hand, too!

Just say you're going out to a baking party tonight?