[kwlug-disc] Where to fix an Acer A500 tablet?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sat Dec 6 20:30:09 EST 2014

Seems some people are able to identify the problem (loose connection,
...etc.), and fixing it by taking out the mother board and baking it
in the oven, or using a heat gun (don't know what that is).

I am not handy with this stuff, so I am hesitant to try it out ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?s=7f11917049aff3490bb844ef5c435bae&t=2617196

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.