[kwlug-disc] need a new router -- which one?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:57:20 EST 2014

I'm running OpenWrt Attitude Adjustment 12.09 / LuCI 0.11.1 Release
(0.11.1) on a Netgear WNDR3700v2.  It's at least two years old, I believe,
which is probably the longest I've ever had a router work for me.  I
usually burn through one or two a year.  I'm getting to be a bit of a
Netgear fanboy now because of this one router.