[kwlug-disc] Productivity Suites, calendars, and contacts

Nick Guenther nguenthe at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Dec 2 14:49:32 EST 2014

There are open source (find them in f-droid.org) syncs for Android: DAVDroid, CalDAV Sync Adapter. These work with ownCloud or any of the other DAV implementations. I'm using my.owndrive.com because I'm lazy, but you could work it out with your own config and software and server.

I wish I could use emacs' TODO file, but what doesn't exist well for Android is a simple file sync implementation. There's Dropbox, but the open source clones were broken last I looked; I would really rather just use rsync.