[kwlug-disc] Productivity Suites, calendars, and contacts

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:56:04 EST 2014

Hi All,
I am starting my new-years resolution early this year. I plan on being a very organized,  highly scheduled, task/goal oriented person. I have been playing with a few things but they don't seem to be what I was expecting. Ideally, I would like to sync all of my calendar, contacts, and tasks from hotmail to my android device; however, I do have a gmail account I could use if hotmail is out of the question.
So I guess my question is what is the best way to manage my contacts and calendar so they stay sync'd across my desktop, android device, and internet. What are some of you using for this purpose? Or, am I going about it all wrong, and should use a different approach to being an organized productive person?