[kwlug-disc] Waterloo ISPs

Jonathan Poole jpoole at digitaljedi.ca
Fri Aug 22 11:48:53 EDT 2014

You get 2 months free with canadacomputers when you sign up via their site, and you can buy the vbox from them for the TV Service I believe.

I’m so close to switching away from robbers to vmedia, however convincing the wife that she’ll get the same TV channels and PVR capabilities maybe more of a challenge that just switching providers.

Khalid can you possibly update the list, or me personally on experience on your first month of service so far?  Any gripes?  Does anyone have vmedia for TV service?