[kwlug-disc] Waterloo ISPs

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Aug 22 10:17:55 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM, CrankyOldBugger <crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I'm thinking of moving from TekSavvy to VMedia.  Does anyone here have any
> experience with them?

I have been with VMedia for about a month now.

> VMedia, on the other hand, has the same 60d/10u unlimited for $65.  So I
> could essentially double my down speed and 10x my up speed for the same
> money.

I am on the cheaper unlimited package (30d/5u for $50).

> Of course, this sounds too good to be true to me.  So I was wondering if
> anyone has had any good or bad experiences with this company, or can
> recommend another local provider that they're happy with?

I posted details on why I moved, how much I pay, the transfer process,
...etc. previously to this list.

You can read it here:

http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2014-July/012953.html

Granted, this is only 1 month, but no complaints so far.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.