[kwlug-disc] Free Culture Sampler 2014

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 11 15:48:41 EDT 2014

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 01:36:42PM -0400, Dan Hergott wrote:
> Hi Paul:
>
>          If you're the owner of this website:
>
> Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is
> not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was
> able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't
> finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is
> hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here. <https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522>
>

> Do you know if it will be available sometime in the future?

I think the http://kwsfd.castletech.ca/ site is down. You can download
songs individually, but I think I have the zipfile someplace. I may
try making it available someplace (although I do not know where.
Archive.org, maybe? Does anybody have hosting space to donate?) , but
it probably will not be this week.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org