[kwlug-disc] Free Culture Sampler 2014

Dan Hergott 143news at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 13:36:42 EDT 2014

Hi Paul:
I tried to download the songs for 2013 and it says:

  Error 522 Ray ID: 158630142bf810db

    Connection timed out

You

      Browser

Working
Chicago

      CloudFlare

Working
kwsfd.castletech.ca

      Host

Error

    What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web
server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

    What can I do?

          If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

          If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not
completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to
connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most
likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources.
Additional troubleshooting information here.
<https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522>

Do you know if it will be available sometime in the future?

Dan Hergott