[kwlug-disc] Synology, and proprietary disk formats ...

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:40:53 EDT 2014

I just sent a post to the KWCrypto group about how some whitehats cracked
CryptoLocker and set up a website where you can get a free unlock key.
 Here's the link:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2014/08/whitehats-recover-victims-keys-to-cryptolocker-ransomware/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+arstechnica/index+%28Ars+Technica+-+All+content%29

Jeff, who thinks he just stole Bob's ammo...