[kwlug-disc] Rogers PayGo Plans [Was: Re: Moving away from Rogers Internet]

Brian Bentley bhbentley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:40:57 EDT 2014

Prepaid minutes, even $25 worth, are good for 365 days. I believe you are
confusing the prepaid minutes conditions with the Value Plan conditions.

(See the 1st sentence under "Talk rates" and the asterisk note attached.)

Go here:

http://www.speakoutwireless.ca/

for everything you might want to know about Speakout.

Brian