[kwlug-disc] Rogers Hybrid Fibre plans

Ralph Janke txwikinger at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 29 16:53:48 EDT 2014

And often the promos require to enter into binding contract with
up to 36 month of lock in.

I had the same thing. I called them several times to say that they were
to expensive, and they never wanted to do anything, or it was based on
being bound for 3 years. When I cancelled they really put things on the
table. Too bad for them, that was the point of no return for me. Even
if I would have saved a couple of dollars for a short time, I do not like
this kind of doing business and that was for me the last straw (and I told
them so).

Only if enough customers stand up to them, there would be a chance that they
may change their ways. Fortunately, I am long out of the 6 month window,
so there are no allowed to call me anymore. Finally peace!