[kwlug-disc] Rogers Hybrid Fibre plans

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Apr 29 12:52:18 EDT 2014

Interesting.

'Basic cable free'? Where on their web site did you see that?

I see your latency went up, during the day. It will be interesting to
know if you notice any difference in your VoIP call quality.

What modem did you end up getting? When I got them to up my monthly
limit, inadvertently getting the higher speed, I was forced into a new
modem (and an increase in the monthly rental rate!),
http://www.hitron-americas.com/products/cgn-2/. Is yours now yet another
new modem?