[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Apr 27 20:20:14 EDT 2014

Kewl! Thank you!

What ... no YouTube video of you on the roof! Where's the fun in that!

One little detail ... which way would you say the thing is 'facing'?
Mostly North, North East, ???

Hmmm. Since there's no video ... pretty sure Paul would be willing to
find you a meeting spot some time. You could reenact the roof walk ...