[kwlug-disc] Home made indoor TV Antenna

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:19:11 EDT 2014

I'd be willing to try that.  I'm looking to have my current antenna moved
onto an old satellite post on the other side of the roof, which will free
up the pole I have on my deck to test with.

Perhaps when the warm weather returns I will take you up on this offer. :D

I doubt I'll be getting much in the way of signals, however.  The only
saving grace would be if the tower (more the hill it sits upon) is just out
of the way of Toronto...  The hill is high enough to get in the way, but
not wide enough to block more than a few degrees.  Plus, I'm up high on the
north side of New Hamburg.  From my roof I can see pretty much all around.

I wish K/W or London would get a digital CBC station going. :P  Even if it
was just a Toronto re-broadcast, like Global does from Paris.  CBC has too
many transmitters to upgrade.