[kwlug-disc] Heartbleed affected sites

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:12:34 EDT 2014

I still contend that your Instagram password is the last thing you need to
worry about from Heartbleed.

https://twitter.com/CP24/status/455686305305751553

But sure, it doesn't hurt to change it.

Although, as I write on my blog, relying on a shared secret for your
identity has been proven again and again to be insufficient.  Setting up
two-step verification with a one-time password is the best way right now to
avoid having your credentials stolen from a server, regardless of how an
attacker gets that information.

http://flyingsquirrel.ca/index.php/2014/04/12/enable-two-factor-authentication/

Darcy.