[kwlug-disc] The sweet(?) smell of power supplies

chaslinux at gmail.com chaslinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:13:45 EDT 2014

John I haven't heard of any post-Pentium 4 CPUs without SSE2 (also used by Adobe flash).

The only CPUs of that era I know without SSE2 are pretty much all Socket 462 (also known as Socket A) CPUs including AMD Athlons/Durons/Semprons.

I suppose it's possible, but I'm pretty sure every Intel Pentium 4 we've built in CR has supported flash.

I sometimes check processors against cpu-world.com to see what instructions they support. Cpu-world is nice because you can do a side by side comparison of cpus.

Blog: http://www.charlesmccolm.com/
Sent from my cell phone.