[kwlug-disc] Big Brother Insurance Company?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:28:54 EDT 2014

A little side story to what you were saying there..  I read a few years
back how some researchers in NYC deliberately crashed a bus downtown with
eight volunteer passengers on board.  This was all cleared beforehand by
the city, etc.

By the time the EMS arrived, the bus had twenty-five passengers (all
yelling "whiplash", I would imagine).