[kwlug-disc] what is the perfect openWRT router?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Apr 4 15:46:36 EDT 2014

Khalid noted that the reference code he had has expired. He also noted
if your price was $150 not $100 (I think), his code was indeed not
working. (For 'coupon codes' I've sometimes found success just googling
for it. http://www.redflagdeals.com/ comes to mind as a possible source,
perhaps within a forum.)

So far as I know, nothing here / the Ooma involves openWRT. Perhaps it's
time to change the subject line?