[kwlug-disc] Cloud services

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:44:54 EDT 2014

We have to be careful to remember that there's a difference between an
online cloud service like ownCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc., and running a
"cloud" in your own home.  One is public, one is private, each with
advantages and disadvantages, but I can't help but think that we're
comparing apples and oranges here.