[kwlug-disc] Problem accessing a website

Gary Walsh gwalsh at notw.ca
Mon Sep 30 13:55:59 EDT 2013

Is anybody on this list using Rogers as an ISP? I am having a peculiar
problem accessing a website that I manage: http://lindsayking.ca. I
have no problem accessing it on my cellular network, through a VPN and
through the Bell network, but on my Rogers connection I can't get to
it. I called Rogers and the support person had no problem getting to
it. I tried using different DNS servers but nothing worked. If you are
on the Rogers network can you see if you can access it and get back to
me? I can't figure this out.