[kwlug-disc] Anyone experience Android (GB) SIP (CSipSimple) conflicts with Phone (Cell)?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Sep 14 17:19:30 EDT 2013

Somewhere along the line, my Samsung SGH-I927R (Captivate S Glide)
[http://www.androidtotal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/samsung_captivate_glide.jpg],
GB Android, started freezing on phone calls.

Seems to me it started some time after installing CSipSimple months ago
(but seldom used, then), but I don't know / can't prove that.

Could be something else, for all I know.

Anyone ever experienced similar freezing issues? With SIP?

How might I go about sleuthing out the cause?

Also: Anyone know how to not have an incoming call's callerid
overwritten by a contact entry? (Let the incoming callerid pass through,
rather than using the display name in contacts.)

Thx.