[kwlug-disc] Favourite free sip registrars?

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:47:27 EDT 2013

I've often wondered if there was such a thing available.  A bunch of folks
putting together a giant Asterix exchange.  Perhaps unable to dial to POTS,
but inter-geek calls could be routed to real phones in the house.

I do know there is iNUM, which is supposed to give everyone who registers a
free number in +883 5100 ITU international code assignment...  Apparently
some POTS providers can dial it directly.  The number I got from them (but
haven't set up yet) is: (883)5100 0990 3520

http://www.inum.net/