[kwlug-disc] Trying out some additional material on past meeting pages...

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Sep 10 03:53:18 EDT 2013

Tonight's presentations were live-dented -- the full conversation is
visible at

 http://sn.jonkman.ca/conversation/30773

and nicely sorted in ascending order (your own OStatus client could
display it as a threaded converstation).  There's an RSS feed for just
this conversation at

 http://sn.jonkman.ca/api/statusnet/conversation/30773.rss

(or http://sn.jonkman.ca/api/statusnet/conversation/30773.atom for
standards conformance weenies)

I'll work on putting that feed into tonight's meeting announcement (but
not right now).

You can get KWLUG's dents in Atom/RSS at

 http://sn.jonkman.ca/kwlug

and Atom/RSS feeds are on that page. All of KWLUG's subscriptions are at

 http://sn.jonkman.ca/kwlug/all

again with Atom/RSS feeds.

And everything posted on StatusNet is bridged to Twitter, so anyone who
subscribes to https://twitter.com/kwlug will get the full stream. It's a
two-way Twitterbridge, so Tweets sent to @KWLUG will show up in
StatusNet too.

Ain't F/LOSS grand!  Grander than those proprietary silos, anyway.

Oh, and if anyone wants to join a StatusNet site there are some public
ones listed at

 http://www.skilledtests.com/wiki/List_of_Independent_Statusnet_Instances

Popular StatusNet sites for joining are http://quitter.se,
http://micro.fragdev.com and http://oracle.skilledtests.com but of
course you're encouraged to set up your own instance. I wonder if KWLUG
could have one of its own...

--Bob.