[kwlug-disc] OT: "No I will not fix your computer."

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:25:06 EDT 2013

I'm with John on this one.  There are lots of people out there that could
use a "refurbished" computer.

But I think the OP disqualified recycling shops, so...

I would think that we would all send business Bob's way.  He runs a
computer shop in Elmira.  (I'm assuming his services include computer
repairs?)