[kwlug-disc] OT: "No I will not fix your computer."

John Kerr johneddie.kerr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 09:56:26 EDT 2013

I think that paying anyone to fix a computer that is more than 4 years old
is running against the law of diminishing returns. More so if the original
purchase price is under $500.00. Better to buy a new one at under $500.00
and give the computer to a place like the Working Centre.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:38 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> But who will?
> You all are supergeniuses who fix your own computer problems. But when
> your less brilliant peers ask for places to send their broken
> computers, where do you send them? Who fixes computers well in town?
> Who fixes computers well in town at reasonable rates?
> (No, Computer Recycling does not count.)
> (If you have not seen the reference, it is this old T-shirt:
> https://www.thinkgeek.com/product/388b/)
> - Paul
> --
> Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?
> http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0

Every child born increases by one the group of people Sir Winston Churchill
called the "so many", who owe so much to the group he called the "so few".