[kwlug-disc] Password manager

Andrew Mercer andrew at andrewmercer.net
Mon Oct 28 18:39:01 EDT 2013

Oh yeah, you can definitely have more than 70 characters, I haven't had
an issue with character length. Possibly something to do with your
personal setup? I know it has a resolution requirement of 80x24 and the
refresh isn't very good inside of a screen session, but other than that
suits me just fine. I can't see me wanting to switch password managers
in the near future so I've never looked into exporting of the db.

--
Andrew Mercer
Kitchener, ON

www.andrewmercer.net