[kwlug-disc] Password manager

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 28 17:15:45 EDT 2013

It looks like you can have longer passwords than will display, but to
see them you have to make your terminal wider. That is possible but
not very nice.

Database export is supposedly coming in a future version.

- Paul

--
Does Canadian Blood Services Have an Image Problem?
http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0