[kwlug-disc] Password manager

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 18:11:45 EDT 2013

If all you want is to keep track of passwords for websites, then let me say
that I have been having great luck with LastPass, running inside of Chrome
as an extension.  It really simplifies logging into websites.  It's
cross-platform (wherever you can install Chrome) and since it's cloud
based, all of my machines are updated instantly.