[kwlug-disc] Wightman Telecom

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Oct 21 16:29:35 EDT 2013

FWIW - friends recently got Bell's FibeTV (long story, apparently
continuing - lightning strike, things blowed up REAL good).

Although one's impression might be it's FTTH, apparently it's actually
FTTN. (Perhaps depends upon the neighbourhood?)

Any reason to believe any Wightman effort would actually be FTTH?
Trenching for such would seem to be a major cost impediment to pricing
being disruptive.

Or would it only be a limited rollout, more commercial than residential?