[kwlug-disc] Wightman Telecom

Cedric Puddy cedric at ccjclearline.com
Mon Oct 21 14:32:53 EDT 2013

Wightman is good people (I've worked with them in the past through a subcontract, and also use their services at a bunch offices we support out that way), so them having a presence in town would be of interest.

Whether they are able to get the access they need to provide FTTH at the sort of disruptive pricing they've accomplished on their home turf is a great question, and if they can, it'll be a great win for the consumers in KW.

	-Cedric