[kwlug-disc] UofW CSClub Security and Privacy series

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 9 23:14:42 EDT 2013

I don't know what the KWLUG bosses think either -- their ways are
mysterious. However, I personally think this would be excellent, and
it would assuage my guilt for missing the talk yesterday.

Sarah: Shall I schedule you in? Let me know.  There is a 40 minute
slot available for November, and there are longer (90 minute) slots
available starting in March.

- Paul

--
My Ignite Waterloo 12 video: http://youtu.be/vRfzDPKI9U0