[kwlug-disc] Possible job opportunity as a Senior System Administrator

Brad Smith bnsmith at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:58:37 EDT 2013

My company is looking for a Senior SysAdmin, and I thought that maybe some
KWLUG members might be interested. The position would primarily be focused
on Linux servers (CentOS 6.3 or 6.4), although there could be a few little
Windows-related tasks that need to be done occasionally.

It's a cool company to work for (we're in the space industry), with some
perks like free snacks and drinks. Compensation would be very competitive,
so if you might be willing to consider a change, send me an e-mail off-list.

Thanks,
Brad