[kwlug-disc] Evaluating webhosting

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Oct 3 12:31:48 EDT 2013

Seems there are indeed such low cost hosting companies for dynamic web
sites using CMS like Drupal and WordPress.

A short while back, I helped a client who was also hosting for $10 PER
YEAR, and they had a Drupal site.

http://www.lithiumhosting.com/shared

I want to iterate what has been said before that hosting your own email is
not worth it. Better delegate that to someone like Google Apps, and not
deal with blacklisting, spam, downtime, ...etc.

That is, unless you have government requirements not to.

Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.
Fast Reliable Drupal
wrong." -- H.L. Mencken