[kwlug-disc] Fw: [About KWLUG] Linux Format has forked - introducing Linux Voice!

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Wed Nov 27 10:54:26 EST 2013

I "subscribe" to the WatCamp Events calendar that's mostly updated now
by Bob Jonkman, it has all the tech events anyone could want.
http://www.watcamp.com/#calendar

Personally I don't see the value in reposting events like the REAP
lunch to this list just because an organizer has used the KWLUG
contact form, given other resources that are available ("Appropriate
Technology", as it were).

The Linux Format -> Linux Voice thing on the other hand seems
reasonable to post, but I'm vacillating on that one.