[kwlug-disc] Bytecc 6 in One Card Reader under Linux Mint 16

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Nov 22 16:19:25 EST 2013

Try fdisk -l as well - these readers end up appearing as multiple
devices. Some show all at plugin, others not until media is actually
present.

For me, such have just worked - plug in media and up comes a popup
asking me what I'd like to do. e.g. file explore, etc.

I'd be surprised if anything that recent doesn't just work.

I'm guessing there's an end on this with a native usb connector for the
motherboard?

Reading other media, be it usb things or sd cards, also just works for
you, otherwise?